We are extending the service of verification of authenticity of test report(s) issued by ERDA, at the request of State Electricity Company(s), Utility, PSU(s) or any other organization.
Verification of test report will be entertained for the following cases:
- Requests received from Government Organizations, PSUs, State Electricity Distribution/Transmission Companies or Board, Utilities for tender purpose or other official purposes.
- Request received from private organizations with a letter of consent from the original manufacturer of the equipment/product/sample/material for whom the report was issued.
- Request from manufacturers other than original equipment manufacturer with a letter of consent from the original manufacturer of the equipment/product/sample/ material.
Scanned/Photo copies of the test reports in full to be verified/authenticated shall be submitted by the organization requesting verification. ERDA may seek other documents as deemed necessary for undertaking verification of reports.
Any organization requesting ERDA to check the authenticity of ERDA test report(s) will have to make the payment in advance in the form of NEFT/RTGS, Cheque or DD drawn in favor of “Electrical Research and Development Association”, Vadodara. Bank details of ERDA attached herewith.
- Rs. 1500/- per report for Indian customers
- USD 50 per report for International Customers