Centre of Excellence for Rotating Machines
ERDA has established “Centre of Excellence for Rotating Machines” for evaluation of submersible pump sets, motors, Flameproof equipment, IC engines & alternators as per various national & international standards.
Electrical Research and Development Association
- Automated pump evaluation setup upto 150 HP, 5“ Size, 50 & 60 Hz
- Automated motor evaluation setup upto 150 HP, 50 & 60 Hz
- Automated engine evaluation setup upto 150 HP
- Automated alternator evaluation setup 20 kVA rating
- Solar pump evaluation setup upto 10 HP as per MNRE guidelines & BIS Standard
- Hazards area equipment (Flameproof & Increased Safety) lab
- Solar inverter Efficiency Evaluation
List of evaluation at laboratory
- Complete test facility to test motors as per IS 12615, IEC 60034-Serese
- Complete test facility to test Pumpsets as per IS 8034, IS 14220, IS 9079, IS 8472, IS 9283, IS 6595.
- Complete test facility to test Alternator as per IS 13364-1
- Degree of Protection test up to 40 ton capacity
- Rating, Performance and endurance test upto 150 kW diesel and petrol engines as per IS 7347 & IS 11170
- Complete test facility to test flame proof equipment as per IS/IEC 60079-1 & Increased safety equipment as per IS/IEC 60079-7
- Efficient and environmental test at Solar Inverters.
Products evaluated at laboratory
- Solar Pumping System
- Energy Efficient Motors
- Single Phase & Three Phase AC induction Motors
- Squirrel cage induction motors
- Polyphase Induction Motors
- Borewell and Open well Submersible pumpsets
- Electric Monoset pumps & self-priming pumpset
- Centrifugal pumps
- Hazardous area Equipments (Flameproof, Increased safety, Dust proof, Oil Immersed).
- Petrol and Diesel Engines
- Engine Monoset Pumps
- Foot valve and reflux valves