Electrical Research and Development Association
- Onsite Testing of Power Transformers upto 500 MVA, 400kV class at manufactures’ works (Accredited by NABL).
- Third Party Inspection (TPI) Services (Material Inspection and Vendor Assessment) as per ISO/IEC 17020 - 2012 (Type “A” Accredited Inspection Body by NABCB for scope sector 16, 17, 18 & 19).
- Third Party Independent Agency for inspection of electrical networks (Installation Verification) for Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd (REC) and DISCOMs across India
- Working as Project Management Agency (PMA) under various Government Schemes such as DDUGJY and IPDS for various utilities
- Third Party Inspection/verification of grid connected Solar PV systems
- Earthing health assessment & lightning protection study of electrical network
- Mobile Laboratory for Oil (in use), CT/PT and energy meter
- CT/PT/CVT and Energy Meter Calibration at site by both primary and secondary current injection method
- EMI EMC testing ( except radiated immunity test) as per IEC: 61000-6-2 & IEC: 61000-6-4
- Detection of micro crack in Solar PV Module using EL camera.
- Solar invertor efficiency measurement at site as per IS/IEC: 61683
- Solar PV Modules and Arrays
- Advance PV analyzer (I-V Curve tracer) for Commissioning, Auditing and Troubleshooting of PV systems
- IR camera for thermal performance monitoring of PV systems
- Monitoring and analysis of complete solar PV systems
- Due diligence of Solar Power Plant